Learn to Lead with Integrity™
Welcome to the Legacy Mastermind!
A 6-month mastermind that brings out the best leader in YOU. Are you ready to lead with confidence and authority in the face of any situation, negotiation, or celebration?
"Gina is a GODSEND. She’s smart, loving, hilarious, wise, and kind. I call her when I need sage advice with a side of sass from someone who has a boatload of experience. She helps me see my blind spots, helps me grow as a leader, and be a better human. Since working with Gina, I've been able to set boundaries and stand up for myself publicly and privately in ways I never would have without Gina's support.
Whether it's crafting messaging for social media in our intensified environment of call outs and cancels, mapping out my ideal team structure, or thinking strategically about my company's goals, Gina is who I turn to."
Kate Northrup | Katenorthrup.com
Let’s play a quick game!
Which of the following are signs of a great leader?
- The annual revenue in your business (Congrats to you!)
- The positive feedback from your team, buyers, and community (I mean, you have the DMs to prove it, right?)
- The number of social media followers you have
- Your top-of-the-line website with styled photos, branding, etc.
- The number of public talks you’ve given (keynote, interviews, bonus talks, etc.)
Got your answer? Great!
The answer is none.
While they may be important to a business (and some more than others), they don’t necessarily reflect strong leadership.
You know what does?
- Business ethics.
- Working through business challenges.
- Challenging the status quo.
- Being accountable (and what that really means).
- Being responsible and responsive.
- Being able to communicate (especially when it comes to the hard stuff).
- Oh, and how about being a good empathetic and compassionate listener?
- Being confident AND vulnerable.
- Having the answers and admitting when you don’t have the answers (but a willingness and determination to figure it out).
- Setting others up for success.
Being a leader is incredibly dynamic and in the Legacy Mastermind™ you’ll learn exactly how to be the best leader you can be so that your teams, clients, and colleagues:
>> Respect you
>> Look to you for guidance
>> Feel confident in your directives
>> And most of all, you stand out in your industry.
"Gina brings magic and practicality to business coaching that is a rare combination. Working with Gina, she’s helped me break through a plateau in my business and reach 7 figures. Even better, I have more and more ideal clients that my team and I are working with.
Gina really understands team dynamics and what it means to be a leader today. If you need support for your business and you're not looking for a quick fix but want real change, you need to speak with Gina."
- Brandi Bernoskie | Alchemyandaim.com
When you first started to realize you held a leadership position in your industry -- whether that was as an entrepreneur, thought leader, business owner, or anything in between, you probably were pretty excited.
And that’s great -- there are so many fun things to do:
- Build a team
- Make millions of dollars
- Reach your ideal customers
- Speaking opportunities
- Book tours
- Giving back
Rinse, lather, repeat, right?
Well, as you now know… that was just on day one. By the end of that first day in leadership you suddenly realized, “Wait. This is hard.”
And you were right. Leadership IS hard but it’s also incredibly rewarding. With the right training and support, you can become the leader you've always wanted to be.
If you have the experience and have been leading but aren’t sure how to get to the Dolly Parton levels of influence without your imposter syndrome taking over as you go:
The Legacy Mastermind is for you.
No matter where you are in your leadership level -- multiple businesses, 7-figure incomes, big teams, past corporate experience you’re looking to bring into your new business, you’re not alone.
You have the options, tools, resources, and experienced advisor to help guide you through those challenges and seize the opportunities (because there are loads of those too!)
How? I’m glad you asked!
It’s called Legacy Mastermind: Learn to Lead with Integrity™.
Because THAT is what leadership is about. If you lead from the inside out, you’ll see how it improves your experiences, relationships, and even your bottom line.
Ready for the full scoop? Here we go!
What is it?
The Legacy Mastermind is a 6-month program for leaders who are committed to learning and using ethical business practices that increase results.
(FYI...It IS possible to do both!)
If you’re thinking, “Why would I change what I’m doing if I’m already getting results?”
Here’s what I’m thinking, “Maybe you wouldn’t. But what if you made changes to get even better results? And what if some of those changes included busting through some of those limiting beliefs that have been holding you back?”
Being a leader challenges us to look at all of those insecurities we put aside hoping nobody (nobody meaning us) will notice.
The other part of being a leader that no one talks about is all of the insecurities that bubble up that we didn’t even know we had...and it’s never at a convenient time, is it?
These things come up for lots of reasons, one of the biggest being a lack of training.
People don’t usually prepare for leadership.
We either get a promotion, start a business, or decide to create something that puts us in a position of leadership.
But where’s the manual? Training? Group program? User Manual?
Who do you go to when you need a trusted advisor?
Someone who can help you get to the root issue, come up with a solid solution, and support you as you move forward?
That’s Legacy Mastermind™
This isn’t a popularity contest. It’s not about your instagram followers, new book, or upcoming photoshoot.
This is about effective leadership.
Who it's for:
Leaders who manage a team, business, community, and/or anything that involves/impacts people.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and do the work, great! I’m ready to help you reach your goals. But let’s get one thing straight, you have to be ready and willing to do your part, otherwise it won’t be fun…and worst of all, you won’t get results.
Are you able to color outside the lines when it comes to your business practices? If you thought about this for a while before you answered, give it some more thought. We do talk about the things no one tells you about leadership and learn traditional business strategies, but not necessarily in a traditional way. I like to get people out of their fear and into their fun when it comes to running their business. So if that’s you, keep reading!
I am very selective about the clients I work with and am lucky enough to say I get to work with some pretty extraordinary leaders and teams. One of my favorite things that they all have in common is they all support one another in a way where if one wins, everyone wins and when one struggles, everyone jumps in to support their colleague(s). We work collaboratively, offer constructive feedback with proposed solutions and have a lot of fun. A good sense of humor helps, too!
If you’re reading this and can see yourself in each of these descriptions…
you’re in the right place.APPLY NOW
"When I began my journey to learn more about anti-racism and inclusivity, I knew my company and organization needed to reflect these changes, too. That’s when I knew I had to book Gina for Business Strategy and Consulting & DEI.
Working with Gina, we have implemented essential changes to my business structure and policies and my products and content. Gina has influenced my team and me in such an eye-opening, heart-expanding, meaningful, and positive way; I can only say good things about her. The times we are in require serious commitment. Because of Gina, I’m in for life, and I highly recommend her services. Let it be known: working with Gina is deep core work. Work that will last a lifetime and create meaningful change in the world."
- Colette Baron-Reid, founder of Oracle School, #1 best-selling author of The Map, other books, and oracle cards
Here's how it works
>> 2-hour group sessions per month, includes:
20 minute Lesson Discussion
Guaranteed Hot Seat each month (10 min)
Private 30-minute intro/kick-off call with me to help set you up for success
>> Biweekly pre-recorded video lesson so you have time to watch, take notes, think about your questions and show up prepared to discuss it in our live sessions
>> Leadership assignments that are actionable
>> Games and prizes, because leadership is challenging AND fun!
>> Slack channel
It’s just for us and we’ll have weekly scheduled Watercooler Chats.
This is where we’ll also post links to lessons, assignments, bonuses, and announcements.
>> Two 1-hour private sessions with yours truly to use anytime during the 6-month program:
Why? Because what kind of leader would I be if I didn’t spend some quality time with you?
>> Monthly networking session
Get to know your colleagues, discuss hot topics, and get some laser coaching too!
>> Reading assignments
>> Bonus By Request Q&A
Once a month, you’ll have the opportunity to submit your questions and I’ll record the responses for you to listen at your convenience. I may even throw in some bonus answers addressing trends in the marketplace, major events, and case studies based on what’s trending on twitter.
Access to Library of Resources:
- Hiring Kit Audio Course
- Company Handbook Template
- Leadership Survey
Who's your teacher?
Gina Gomez is an internationally known Business Strategist and Consultant working with some of the most well-known and well-respected professionals in the entertainment industry and public figures in the personal development industry. With a proven track record and experience, Gina works with clients to create a profitable and sustainable business, where everyone feels welcome, respected, and included.
Who's your other co-instructor?
Copywriting only takes you so far — you have to have the marketing and sales strategy to get in front of the right audience for your words — and your products and services — to convert. Enter Licia. For over 15 years, Licia has been supporting businesses to outpace the competition with positioning, brand awareness, demand generation, lead nurturing, sales, and customer experience. Working with multi-million dollar brands, Licia brings the out-of-the-box, tailored to your business expertise that’s been tried and tested in the marketplace.
Who's your co-instructor?
Marlyn has over 13 years in staff development, organizational development and marketing. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Communication and a Master’s degree in Organizational Development and Leadership. Driven by her passion to create positive cultures in organizations, she brings humor and data to drive meaningful change. Marlyn also uses her upbringing as an immigrant to the US to lift the voices of marginalized communities.
Frequently asked questions
I want you to make an informed and confident decision because I want you to bring that same energy to the program. So let’s get to the questions that are probably on your mind.
Do I get private sessions with you?
Do you offer scholarships?
Who is in the group?
What kinds of things can I talk about in my hotseat?
Is there an application process to join?
Do I have to attend every session?
Do we connect anywhere outside the calls?
Gina --- you mentioned surprises -- what are they??
STILL NOT SURE?
- You may be early on in your leadership journey and unsure on what you want to do for a business. If so, consider a program that helps you identify what you want and start a profitable business first. I can help you, but there are more cost-effective programs for where you are in your business and I want you to get the best return on investment. That being said, when you’re ready to work with me, I’ll be ready for you!
- If you’re in it for you and only you, I get it. But this probably isn’t the right place for you. You’ll be working in a team environment - on your own and with the group as a whole. It’s such a bummer and unfair to the people who are committed and show up week after week.
- I listen to the group and pay attention to your needs. That means, sometimes we adjust the course content. You’ll still get great information and results, but more tailored to the group’s specific needs. If you want a fully structured week-by-week program with no surprises, totally cool. But this isn’t it.
A letter from Gina
All of your Leadership problems… solved.
I want to support you in creating consistency and accountability in your leadership role so that you can see profitable results. In other words, more moolah and impact in your community. Isn’t that what you want?
In the Legacy Mastermind™, you’ll have the opportunity to view things in your business from different perspectives that will help you uncover new offerings, strategies, and planning from an ethical leadership perspective that will help you increase your bottom line.
These are tried and true approaches that may sometimes seem unconventional, but get results. Don’t worry, nothing weird. Fun stuff. I mean, what’s the point if you’re not having fun?
Whatever your goals, I’m committed to help you not only reach them, but exceed them.
That’s why it’s so important to have everyone in the group invested in seeing each other succeed. Think of this experience as a bi-weekly meeting with your own board of directors.
When one wins, we all win!
I know you’re in a place of growth when it comes to leading in your industry. I also know that with that growth there can be unforeseen hiccups and highs and lows.
That’s why having The Legacy Mastermind™ is so important. We're here to keep you on target and focused so, even when you’re nervous about your business expansion and the responsibilities that come with it, you’ll have me and everyone else by your side.
I thought so.
I can’t wait for you to join.
THE LEGACY MASTERMIND BENEFITS
- Consistency and accountability = profitable results. In other words, moolah. After all, isn’t that what you want?
- You’ll have an opportunity to view things in your business from different perspectives that will help you uncover new offerings, strategies, and planning from an ethical leadership perspective that will help you increase your bottom line. These are tried and true approaches that may sometimes seem unconventional, but get results. Don’t worry, nothing weird. Fun stuff. I mean, what’s the point if you’re not having fun?
- If you have a goal, I am committed to help you not only reach it, but exceed it. That’s why it’s so important to have everyone in the group invested in seeing each other succeed. Think of this experience as a bi-weekly meeting with your own board of directors. When one wins, we all win!
- Pre-scheduled sessions designed around your availability will keep you on target and building on the momentum so you get consistent results that produce profits and growth as you gain confidence in your leadership role.
- Learning from a group of peers in various industries in an environment where you can support each other and grow as a professional and in your business
- Networking. That’s why everyone in the group is different! But don’t mistake this as a master-infomercial. We’ll set some ground rules and make agreements early on so everyone is clear and comfortable with the approach.
- A place for all your Qs to get answered. Access to a private Slack channel moderated by yours truly. We’ll even do some online in the moment coaching! And if you’re into it, I’ll throw in some games and prizes too!
- Space is limited. By completing the Application Form, you are confirming that you have read and agree with the terms & conditions.